Workshop Dates 2020
Contemporary Jewellery Dates
2 places available on each date
- Friday 3rd April
- Friday 15th May
- Friday 19th June
- Wednesday 22nd July
- Friday 14th August
- Wednesday 9th September
- Friday 25th September
- Saturday 26th September
Silver Clay Dates
3 places available on each date
- Saturday 18th April
- Saturday 16th May
- Wednesday 27th May
- Friday 12th June
Friday 10th July
Saturday 25th July
Thursday 6th August
Friday 7th August
Friday 4th September
Saturday 5th September
Wednesday 30th September
In the past workshop dates were decided on a “teach by demand” basis, but many people have asked me to publish a list of potential teaching dates. The dates above are a starting point, and not written in stone so can be changed if all parties attending are amenable.
The dates are for the Sterling Silver (Contemporary Jewellery) and Silver Clay workshops, but any can be combined with a fused glass workshop or be converted into a couple’s ring workshop.
And if you would like a workshop and the dates don’t work for you, then please get in touch. We’ll find a mutually convenient date for the diary.
Extra information on workshops:
- Numbers: To give the best possible teaching ratio the maximum number of participants on a workshop is 2 for contemporary jewellery, and 3 for silver clay. This assures that you get good personal attention, constant guidance and feedback throughout the workshop.
- Duration: Workshops often over-run and so the standard session will be 7 hours in duration, with a start time of about 10am (finishing at about 5.00pm)
- Days: Workshops can be run on days when the shop is open or closed; and the published dates offer both options. Please see workshop prices for the fee structure.
- Bookings: provisional until there are enough participants for the course to run, unless you have booked an individual workshop.
What hasn’t changed:
- Workshops are tailored to your experience and interests
- I don’t prescribe what you make
- Materials are extra to tuition fees
- If there isn’t a suitable date on the published list, we can arrange another date that does work
- Workshops can be one-to-ones or small group sessions
- And there are still great brews and plenty of biscuits on hand throughout the day