Workshop Dates 2022
2 places available on each date
- Saturday 26th March (full)
- Wednesday 20th April
- Saturday 7th May
- Saturday 25th June
- Wednesday 29th June
- Saturday 23rd July
- Wednesday 27th July
3 places available on each date
- Wednesday 9th March (full)
- Saturday 2nd April
Wednesday 13th April (full)
Wednesday 11th May
Saturday 21st May
Saturday 4th June (2 places available)
Wednesday 15th June
Saturday 9th July
- Wednesday 13th July
More dates will be added for August to October soon.
In the past workshop dates were decided on a “teach by demand” basis, but many people have asked me to publish a list of potential teaching dates. The dates above are a starting point, and not written in stone so can be changed if all parties attending are amenable.
The dates are for the Sterling Silver (Contemporary Jewellery) and Silver Clay workshops, but any can be combined with a fused glass workshop or be converted into a couple’s ring workshop.
And if you would like a workshop and the dates don’t work for you, then please get in touch. We’ll find a mutually convenient date for the diary.
Extra information on workshops:
- Numbers: To give the best possible teaching ratio the maximum number of participants on a workshop is 2 for contemporary jewellery, and 3 for silver clay. This assures that you get good personal attention, constant guidance and feedback throughout the workshop.
- Duration: Workshops often over-run and so the standard session will be 7 hours in duration, with a start time of about 10am (finishing at about 5.00pm)
- Days: Workshops can be run on days when the shop is open or closed; and the published dates offer both options. Please see workshop prices for the fee structure.
- Bookings: provisional until there are enough participants for the course to run, unless you have booked an individual workshop.
What hasn’t changed:
- Workshops are tailored to your experience and interests
- I don’t prescribe what you make
- Materials are extra to tuition fees
- If there isn’t a suitable date on the published list, we can arrange another date that does work
- Workshops can be one-to-ones or small group sessions
- And there are still great brews and plenty of biscuits on hand throughout the day