Workshop Dates 2020
Contemporary Jewellery Dates
2 places available on each date
- 2020 workshops will start during February 2020. We’ll be posting dates nearer the time. If you’d like to be added to the notification list, please email us with your interest.
Silver Clay Dates
3 places available on each date
- February 2020 dates will be announced nearer the time.
In the past workshop dates were decided on a “teach by demand” basis, but many people have asked me to publish a list of potential teaching dates. I will be setting out some dates in the New Year, 2020, and will publish them. These are not written in stone and can be moved if all parties attending are amenable.
The dates woudl be for the Sterling Silver (Contemporary Jewellery) and Silver Clay workshops, but any can be combined with a fused glass workshop.
And if you would like a workshop and the dates don’t work for you, then please get in touch. We’ll find a mutually convenient date for the diary.
Extra information on workshops:
- Numbers: To give the best possible teaching ratio the maximum number of participants on a workshop is 2 for contemporary jewellery, and 3 for silver clay. This assures that you get good personal attention, constant guidance and feedback throughout the workshop.
- Duration: Workshops often over-run and so the standard session will be 7 hours in duration, with a start time of about 10am (finishing at about 5.00pm)
- Days: Workshops can be run on days when the shop is open or closed; and the published dates offer both options. Please see workshop prices for the fee structure.
- Bookings: provisional until there are enough participants for the course to run, unless you have booked an individual workshop.
What hasn’t changed:
- Workshops are tailored to your experience and interests
- I don’t prescribe what you make
- Materials are extra to tuition fees
- If there isn’t a suitable date on the published list, we can arrange another date that does work
- Workshops can be one-to-ones or small group sessions
- And there are still great brews and plenty of biscuits on hand throughout the day