Opening Hours and Access
Coronavirus Update: 28-09-2020
UPDATE – The shop has been open since June, albeit on a limited scale, and we are delighted to be seeing regular customers and new customers popping in. We are relieved that the changes we have made (with a view to keeping ourselves, our customers, and anyone we come in contact with safe) have not dampened anyone’s enthusiasm.
- For the foreseeable future our opening hours will be Friday 11am – 4pm and Saturday 10am – 1pm
- the shop is quite snug so please could we have only one person in the shop at a time – if you notice someone else in the shop when you arrive, it would be very much appreciated if you could browse the window until they leave the shop
- to reduce time spent in a confined space, our stock is on display in the window for you to browse
- there is hand sanitiser available, and a protective screen at the counter
- we are happy to discuss commissions, preferably by telephone or video call, and are limiting face to face meetings to 15 minutes
We will continue to make jewellery commissions in the shop and at home, communicating via email, phone and video. As so many of our commissions are already requested from all over the country, we have a lot of experience with “distance working”, so if you are looking for a birthday gift or a present for a special occasion, please do get in touch:
jo [a] silverforge.co.uk or through the contact form. Make sure you add us to your safe-senders list.
We are grateful to Royal Mail for providing their service which allows us to get pieces to our clients.
We hope you keep safe and well in our currently topsy-turvy world, and look forward to welcoming you into the shop again in person soon.
With best wishes
Jo and Roger